Friday, May 24, 2013

Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Vivid Rose 875: A Quick Review

Okay, let's just acknowledge I have a lipstick problem and that I like posting about it. I promise I will start switching up my posts soon to different topics. Anyhow, today's post is about a lipstick from the very hyped Maybelline Vivids lipstick line in Vivid Rose, a very bright rosey-red color!




 I honestly can't add a whole lot more to say to what has been said already but this a creamy and very pigmented bright lipstick with zero shimmer. It has a light fruity scent that you can't really taste or smell once applied. Because of how pigmented it is, it lasts at least 4-5 hours with some staining left afterwards; however, that all depends on eating, drinking, talking, etc. Even though it is very pigmented, I don't find it bleeds but this usually isn't a problem for me.



If you are looking for a bright lipstick at less than $6.00 that you can grab at your local drugstore, I recommend checking this out!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the lipstick!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete